The 7" version of Amazon's new high-end tablet series, released in October, 2013.

Touch screen LCD and digitizer

Where can I find the screen, LCD and digitizer put together and ready for install at a good price?

This question regards the Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch model. My daughter dropped it.

i droped mine to naw it constantlyhase a rely anoing beep and i dont now wate to do

Most Helpful Answer

I can tell you where not to purchase it -- LINGOSBOX. We had the same issue and ordered what was listed as the LCD and Digitizer. They sent the digitizer only -- a lower cost part -- and entirely wrong for the replacement. No communication at all after I wrote to them about the problem. No refund -- a big fat nothing. Steer clear of LINGOSBOX.

Thank you for letting me know!!

You can buy lcd assembly from china market.

You can contact store partsfixit,they may supply for you.

I found one on Repairsuniverse.com.

Note - the LCD & Digitizer connection are near impossible to get back on with so little room. I found that if you seated the logic board and wiggled it - the digitizer would connect with no issues. With a iSesamo Opening Tool or Metal Spudger Tool under the LCD connection helped in seating the LCD connector - there is less room hear than on a ipod... so be patient my friend

Dennis Gregg will be eternally grateful.