The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Where is the Wifi Antenna on a 5C?

I recently repaired a 5C, doing my first screen replacement on one of these models. Replaced the screen and LCD assembly completely, bringing over the old home button, camera, earpiece, etc.

Now I have no wifi. The wifi is greyed out in the menu, and won't turn on. I believe I accidentally bumped the wifi antenna, but I don't have a clue- where is it?

I can't see the Ici but ICI see the imei is and my Bluetooth don't work along with my phone saying not service

This is the wifi anntena here and it plugs in under the motherboard if you only changed the display then you would not even be close til this part .

I would try a restore first to rule out a a bug in the system if it's still greyed out after then you have damaged the motherboard in someway

Sounds like somehow the wifi / Bluetooth IC chip got shorted.

Most likely when doing a screen replacement without battery plugged in.

Most likely your Bluetooth does not work as well.

Ian Dalsin will be eternally grateful.