Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Why my earbuds aren't getting any sound?

I just got a pair of bubble gum headphones. When i plugged them into my iphone, and when the music started I couldn't hear anything coming from my headphones. I double checked everything but it's not working.

Can someone please give some tips to fix this? I really do not want to go to a phone or apple store.

I have the same earbuds as you, and mine stopped working after 2 months. Trust me, it is just a crappy set that you would be better off buying another pair.

I have a $50 pair of ear buds and I still can't hear anything....

Check that the headphone acually work first test in another phone

Have you tried them in another device .If they dont work there then they are the problem , if they work elsewhere then check that you dont have lint or some sort of dirt in the jack hole

maddi will be eternally grateful.