CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

After home button repair, unresponsive touch screen

I replaced the home button & cable on a Sprint iPhone 4. Everything went fine, I didn't run into any obvious issues. After reassembly/connecting the battery, the phone turned on. The locked home screen appears when it's plugged in to a power source, but the home button is unresponsive and the touch screen is unresponsive. So I'm stuck, not sure what to check for on this one.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Open phone again and make sure the connections are seeded on the lcd and digitizer if they are and still unresponsive touch you have damaged it make sure you didn't crimp the digitizer cable against frame when reinstalling ..

As for the home button make sure you have the little latch pushed down or it could be just a faulty button flex

MargotJoniec will be eternally grateful.