Nokia Lumia Type Smartphone. Released 2013, August

need to wait 420000 min to use again

hello everyone,

i have replaced my nokia lumia digitizer and now i need to wait a lot of minutes to use it agian, is there a solution to solve this? because i need to wait more than a year right now to use the nokia again,

thanks

willem you could try a hard reset as a last resort. You will lose all you apps, games, and files. To do that, hold down the camera button, power button and volume down button at the same time. Once the phone vibrates, let go of the power button but continue to hold down the volume down and camera button for a few more seconds. this should restore your phone to factory settings. Or you can try what is suggested on here. Hope this helps, good luck.

Sorry oldturkey03, but I tried your suggestion but it doesn't work, when I tried your suggestion the minutes get higher and higher, can you please give me more suggestion?? PLEASE...

@bdeth you tried a hard reset as described in my answer? What happened to your phone that this came up?

willem will be eternally grateful.