Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

Screen blacked out, reset does not work!

My iPhone started blinking white and then completely blacked out. The thing is it still received texts calls and (annoyingly) alarms but i could not switch them off because 1: I couldnt see the slider and 2: It wasnt responsive anyway. Any chance i can do this myself? Cheers

Has it been dropped? Or maybe gotten wet? Even a little? Just asking because the only time had the pleasure of seeing that is when water blew a couple of pins on the connectors from the logic board to the LCD.If everything else is working hook it up to your PC and save your stuff, the open it up and check the connector. #1

My screen went black try reseting and nothing work , When i try to charge it the phone gets very hot , Would like to know what part needs to be replace

My TV just few hrs screen black no reset system work

Screen is black at start up and I can't reset it

Reuben Tompkins will be eternally grateful.