The Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer by Conair was released in 2013 as a salon performance AC styling tool. Infinity Pro is equipped with a light and powerful AC motor. Other features of the Infinity Pro are its true cold shot button, its concentrator and diffuser attachments, and its 3 heat and 2 speed rocket switches. The hair dryer comes in the colors orange or violet.

Why does the hairdryer just stop working?

My mother was using the hairdryer and she said it just turned off and wouldn't turn back on. She can't figure out what is happening and I don't know anything about hairdryers, can someone please tell me what is wrong with it? Also, what can I do to make sure this not happen again, because my mom is very bad with these types of things and I live too far away to drive to help her every time this happens.

I think that my hair dryer not work because my electrical systems. I try use three diferents dryer and all work for 5 minutes and not work anymore. What do you think that happens?

Most Helpful Answer

Overheating may be the cause of your problem. Using your hair dryer for more than 7-10 minutes can cause it to automatically shut off. When this happens, your mom should unplug the device and let it cool down, preferably in a cool environment for 2-3 minutes. After cooling down, the dryer can return to normal use. The reset button may need to be pushed after the dryer is plugged back in.

For any other issues, the Troubleshooting Guide should be help. Conair Infiniti Pro Model 259NP Troubleshooting Guide

Hair dryers automatically turn off if you use them for too long because it will overheat. If it turns off , all you need to do is wait a few minutes for it to cool down and it will work again

first thing to check is always the plug fuse. something a lot of people forget to do. always change the fuse first when completely dead.

if thats ok, open up and check the on off switch contacts are still ok as they tend to bend or snap off over time.

anything inside that needs changing will need soldering..

Sometimes it just overheats and tums itself off. If it is this then u u should be able to turn I back on in a couple of minutes to

There can sometimes be a build up of ingressed hair in the tunnel that holds the heater element and or around the fan motor spindle that overheats the motor and trips the internal safety switch. Carefully remove all hair obstruction from inside. For safety reasons the micro switch will shut the unit down so allow it to coil down and try later.

Timothy Lo will be eternally grateful.