Skip to main content

The Samsung Galaxy Note II is a smartphone noted for its combination of a large display and software optimized for an integral self-storing stylus.

209 Questions View all

Where to purchase replacement screen?

The front screen has minimal cracks from being dropped. The device is fully funtiional. Where can I buy only the front glass. Is it called glass or should I refer to the screen as something else?

Thank you!

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score -1
Add a comment

1 Answer

Most Helpful Answer

Christina Wine, the display assembly is LCD/Digitizer/Glass is adhered together with some special glue. Without the right equipment, it is very difficult to separate the assembly and to just replace the glass. Even if you do get it separated, you will need the same kind of optical glue to adhere it back together, and until you have done this a couple times before, chance of success is pretty small. I suggest you replace the whole assembly and you will have some guaranteed success. I know, looking at the cost for the glass compared to the assembly is tempting, but it will pay off in the long run. Hope this helps, good luck.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2
Add a comment

Add your answer

Christina Wine will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 207