The GE Profile Tri-Temp is a free-standing water dispenser with an integrated chilled compartment.

Why is my cold water not cold?

My water cooler was working and all of a sudden the water is not cold. What do i do?

yes the unit is getting power

yes the cold water lite is on but not the hot water lite

So you get hot water but not cold - correct?

Having same problem. Any answers?

When i turn hot water switch on my cold gets warm near to hot why? If i new how to set temperature i would do that. Because my whole jug gets warm. Could be that im out of freon or low?

Check the plug & outlet and the fuse/breaker. Is the unit getting power?

If the unit is getting power then the compressor is not working correctly. It could be out of Freon or the compressor its self is shot. Which is why you aren't getting cold water.

If you are getting cold water not hot then the heater unit is burnt. In some units the waste heat from the compressor is used which can explain why you're not getting either hot or cold.

Yes mine has hot water but the compressor not on very hot it is now unpluged

And my cold water is hot I chrck fuse is ok and the breaker has power light on the on/off switch

Please let me know where and how to get to the FUSE! Please

Review this series of YouTubes: Troubleshooting a GE water dispenser and installing a GE heater element (part1). It will give you an idea on how your stand-alone unit works. Sadly, GE doesn't offer parts for this unit as they classify it as non-repairable.

If you can hear the compressor running and it does not shut off, then the unit is low on Freon.

how to fix fereon

felix quinones will be eternally grateful.