Released September 14, 2012, Apple's EarPod headphones are a new revision to their iconic white headphones.

Right headphone not working

Hi

My right headphone has stopped working. It doesn't play sound but I think it's some kinde of trouble with the cable because when I bend it right over the remote the sound comes back.

Has someone experienced the same problem and have any good advice?

i have same prob but it still does not show sound when i bend it either in any direction

I also have this prblm please help me tell me what I do to repair that please

My right headphones had stopped working and it's doesn't play sound

My right ear pod stopped working please help me out

Mine just stoped working when I bend it I get little sounds of my songs the it goes again if I move it from that spot

Most Helpful Answer

Sebastian, those are great headphones, but a bit of a pain to fix. That it works when you bend the cable is indicative of a broken wire/connection. you could try and cut it, remove the insulation and resolder a connector to that end. Check on here for a little more information. Hope this helps, good luck

I've got the same problem, but having this problem every year i already know the source. It's the wiring in the jack (for me).

But the EarPod teardown does not include a disassembly of the jack.

the sound in my right earbud won't work and my music is constantly pausing and skipping when I don't even touch anything

ADD Me on Snap chat beautiful : captain2much

me too i don't know how to fix it

I had the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix ear buds if there rigged? (Find one that excludes electrical tape,masking tape,soilder gun)

is there a way to fix it without messing up the outside? I don't wanna tape It I wanna be able to fix it and not have to worry about it

Mine did the same thing and now my remote and right EarPod don't work.

My rigth side of earphone popped can it be fixed

Mine breaks constantly and i have no idea why. I always have to get a new pair. The thing is, they always pop open as well, and I don't know how to deal with it.

the earphones are fake then, they not meant to pop open

they are fake

Ur headphone is done son!!

My right earphone isnt working too. It gets error i think, because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt :( dont know how to fix it

If the earpods working properly on other devices just go to accessibility in general settings and equate the hearing sensitivity of left and right earpods

i have tried this and it still doesn't work, my music keeps stopping and starting and skipping without me touching it and the right ear bud doesn't work

I had the same problem.Try cleaning your earbud with a needle to get rid of all the earwax ,sweat and dirt.I did the same and now the sound is back.Hope this helps :-)

One side of my headphones won't work and I tried to figure out what's wrong with them.I don't know how to fix it.The left earbud works fine and the other side won't work.I need help and I have no idea what's wrong with them.

Sebastian will be eternally grateful.