The HTC Evo 4G LTE is an Android smartphone developed by HTC Corporation to be released exclusively by Sprint.

How to recover data when screen is blank

I dropped my phone in some water. Immediately put it in rice and the next day it was working fine, though the screen was dim. I put it back in rice and it got brighter. Then 2 days later it froze while texting and then the display wont come back on. I can hear texts, emails, the alarm working and the phone was even still ringing and I could answer calls and hear clearly but I couldnt see the phone. Is there any way for me to fix this issue and get my internal data off the phone. I have since purchased another phone but would love to get the rest of my data off the HTC EVO 4G LTE. I have tried connecting USB to phone and computer but HTC Sync Manager is waiting for me to respond on the phone about USB connection type and I can't see it to respond. Hope you can help me!!

I think when losing data or deleting files by accident, maybe you can get help from Android Data Recovery, which is specially designed for people to retrieve information including messages, contacts and SMS and more from HTC phone and other Android devices. With an elegant and friendly interface, you can manage the app with ease. It's compatible with various Android phones including but not limited to Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola. Now go and start to get them back.

You can follow the basic guide of how to recover deleted files on Android is:

Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery and connect your phone to computer

Step 2. Enable USB debugging

Step 3. Begin to analyzing and scan your phone

Step 4. Preview and restore text messages

Good luck to you! Any question you could contact me.

hello Victiria. I had the same problem and this article helped me. I hope that itwill help you too. https://hetmanrecovery.com/recovery_news... but before make sure your phone can turn on, and then you can try to use data recovery software to recover file. Also there are a lot of programs which can help you. Try it. I hope everything will be okay

Hello, Victoria. Have you ever backed up your data to google drive or cloud? You can easily get them back through the sync google account. If this doesn't work, maybe you can try to use some Android Data Extraction, like FORecovery to name a few. You could use this feature to recover your data from HTC Evo 4G LTE. By the way, it can also take effects even if your phone screen is black or broken.

Hope this help. Good luck to you.

Hi Victoria sorry to hear about your phone however you can purchase a mirco usb [or mhl] to hdmi cable that will actually put the image that's on your phone onto your tv. Allowing you to transfer your data!

As we know, losing data like contacts, SMS, photos, videos and other data is becoming more and more common among Android users. Actually, various reasons may result in that data loss, such as accidently deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM, update failure, rooting, etc. To this situation, Android Data Recovery can solve your problem effortlessly. As a professional recovery tool, Android Data Recovery can help you to Recover Deleted Files on Android directly from your Android smartphone. No matter they were saved on your SD card or the memory card inside your Android device.If you want to Recover Lost Data from Android SD Card, this may help you.

More information:

How to Restore Data from an Rooted Android

Well, there are many android data recovery app could help, and I think Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android really works great, you can use it to recover lost sms, contacts, photos, videos, etc, have a try!

http://is.gd/mAVn7s

The third party software is the best way recover lost data from HTC phone. You can use MobiKin Doctor for Android, it can help you restore deleted data or files from HTC easily. You can have a try.

Since your screen is blank now, you need a third party software to help you recover your lost phone data. Maybe you can google iMyfone data recovery. You can have a try!

It is possible if you phone is still working with a blank screen. All you need is a data recovery tool.

Android Data Recovery

This is a professional software for Android data recovery.

Well, when the screen is blank, there is no way to get data back.

can you guys help me? i have also tha same case my mobile lcd has damamged tha screen is all blank i just want to get my photo in pc any idea without recovery any usb wire please pleasee

This Samsung Data Recovery can help you a lot,it is designed for android users to scan lost data out and check any one you want back to recover.

How to Recover Lost Data from Blank Screen Samsung?

Transfer All Data from Blank Screen Phone to new Phone

Our Android phone is ready to text, at anytime and from anywhere. It’s hard to image how to spend a day without texting, not to mention losing those important SMS on our device just because some kind of smartphone issue, like phone stuck on a black screen. This isn’t a common issue for Android but it sure can be troublesome. Rather than waiting for the device to work properly again, I’ve got a better idea for you to rescue your text message safely and completely.

Android Data Recovery is the professionally designed program for Android smartphone users to restore any lost files including SMS, photos, contacts, etc. from the phones and tablets. The latest version of this program features a new function that enables Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tal phone users to recover data from broken phone (Samsung phone with black screen, lock screen, broken screen, or cannot access system). So here is the point, if you want to recover deleted text messages from a Samsung with black screen, this program will be a great helper.

Try this recovery method too:

Whatsapp Recovery for iPhone

Recover deleted whatsapp messages from iphone

I do not know about signals and sms exactly. My problem was the loss of the contacts in your phone. Try to use the instruments of which is described in the article https://hetmanrecovery.com/recovery_news... . There are a number of ways and very sensible advice there. When this happens, the connection to the computer will not help. We need a special program to recover data. I think that you can save the phone ...

hi i have Samsung note 3 , accidentally i dropped the phone and screen digitizer got broken, I need to recover the data only ( pics , contacts , whatsapp) , i dont want to replace the digitizer , please help me to recover the data.

thanks and regards

burhan

Some apps allow you to back up data to the phone storage so you can easily restorethem after a factory reset. Just make sure not to erase the phone storage when you do a factory reset.

Victoria -- what did you end up doing?

I find 95% of these "answers" completely offensive, or at best, off-base. They seem to be canned responses/ads for downloading software....which you clearly pointed out you cannot do, because the fricking screen is black. So when you are prompted to tell your computer how to connect with the phone via USB, you cannot make any selection right? So the computer doesn't recognize the phone, and you're stuck. That is what is happening with me too.

If you found a solution please let me know. There must be someone somewhere in the country or world who knows how to do this.

First you Performing a soft reset, it’s is pretty simple, Mostly solve the issue with this step. for moor information and want to know how to soft reset your iPhone click bellow link Click here

Victoria will be eternally grateful.