0

Rodney
1

Wifi not loading information from apps after heating screen glass?

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

So my screen on my s3 glass broke and I got a kit along with my Ifixit tools to replace the glass. I did not have a heat gun so I used a hair dryer. I did not remove the glass, or even do anything past putting the tools around the corners and sides. After 45 mintues of low heat and low power i stopped after seeing that I was going nowhere and seeing how hot the dryer could get I decided to wait and get a heat gun instead of using the higher heat setting. So after I put my cards back in the phone I got some facebook notifications but couldn't access them. I also got messages and couldn't access them. My old messages are still there to see but I cant create a new one over the phone. I also cannot view my wall. I get trouble loading news feed. Im connected to the web my wifi is working. I am using an older version of the fb app but it worked fine till now. Also snapchat and everything else isnt letting me log in. How bad did I mess up and can I fix it?

Edited by: iRobot ( )