Repair information for the 7" Android tablet by Samsung. Fixing this device is straightforward, and requires only common tools. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung. The 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first model in the series. It was introduced on September 2, 2010

forgot password

My son forgot his password

I forgot the password for my alternative gmail acct and am locked out from accessing that email address on any device I use. Please help me. I have been at this for 1.5 days.The tricky part is I usually access gmail with fingerprint but whenever I have to retart or power off/power on using my galaxy 7, I have to use the password to sign in, then I can use my finger print from that point on. So that is the password I have forgotten...grrr...boohoo. I sincerely appreciate assistance here & will be forever grateful for your kindness. thanks christine

Go to appleid.apple.com and click 'Forgot Apple ID or password?'

Enter the email address you use with your Apple ID and click continue (if you can't remember which email address you use, we tackle that here).

You will also need to enter some text to prove you're not a robot. https://telldunkin.us

Most Helpful Answer

gilbert, here is my answer to a similar question. See if this will help. If that does not work, you will have to do a factory reset. REMEMBER that a factory reset will reset your Samsung Galaxy Tab to factory settings and all your data on the device will be erased.

The steps to do a hard reset are as follows:

1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power button.

2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.

3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Power to continue. The Galaxy Tab should then go through the hard reset process.

4. When formatting completed, navigate to select Reboot system and press Power. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is back to the factory

Hope this helps, good luck.

Iv tryed everything. But it wont work....

I for got the password

Need help I forgot my password to my galaxy 7

gilbert will be eternally grateful.