Guides and support for various TV brands and styles.

Toshiba LED TV 29PB200 cracked screen replacement costs?

how much would it cost me to have it replaced?

please send display cost

Sir led Toshiba screen repair how much cost can u explain to me plz

Miko Acu, Toshiba remains a company that feels the service manuals are sacred and not to share. So, the issue here is that we will not know the part numbers. I recommend that you try to disassemble your TV and take a look at the LCD panel itself. You should find a manufacturer and a model number on that. With those numbers, you might find the right LCD. As for the cost, in the past I found the LCD's more expensive than a new TV. You could consider finding a non-working TV with your panel on places like ebay and use the panel from that. Hope this helps, good luck.

I will never recommend a toshiba tv to anyone to buy.

They are not reliable.

Yayah Kamara honestly I do not recommend anything from Toshiba. They are to secretive and very much bully the small service center owner. Toshiba is a truly terrible company with no sense of responsibility to its customers. With all that said, we on here still try to help Toshiba owners with their broken devices :-)

Miko Acu will be eternally grateful.