The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why is my screen black after I dropped it?

i dropped my phone on the floor and then i picked it up as soon as i could! when it hit the floor back down, the screen slowly turned all red, then completely black. it still vibrates, charges, and makes noises. i dont know why the screen is black! i tried getting into the back of my phone and i was making sure everything was in place and in order. i tried resetting it too. help!

Most Helpful Answer

The lcd connecter could have popped out make sure it is still connected but by saying the screen turned red the black I think you have busted the lcd and need a replacement

My phone did the same thing and I didn't no what to do I thought I broke a pixel but I don't no if I did will a screen replacement fix it?

I need to know this too my phone did the same thing should i just replace my screen or take in into apple?

amanda will be eternally grateful.