Repair guides and support for GE digital cameras, produced by General Imaging, and sold under the General Electric brand name.

when I turn on my camera it says lens obstruction

Ok so when I try turning my camera on it says lens obstruction and the lens wont come out and after awhile it turns off.

Juanita Gonzalez, this is most likely caused by a stuck lens. These errors are more common with an extended lens, but can also appear in a retracted lens. Take a look on here to see how to deal with it. It will be the same for most brands. If this does not work, you may be looking at replacing the lens itself. Since you did not tell us what model your camera is, we can not provide any further details with that. Hope this helps, good luck.

my camera is a kodak easyshare c195 14 megapixel with 5x optical zoom.. any tips??

Mine is a Kodak Pixpro AZ251, and I know I deopped my camera, and after I dropped it It said lens obstruction, restart camera. what do I do now?

Juanita Gonzalez will be eternally grateful.