Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Replace GSM antennas connector

Hello

First i'm a german guy and i found nothing in the internet for my problem. Excuse me for my bad english.

The Story:

I get a iPhone 4 from a friend. She said to me that the iPhone was a present from a guy and she doesn't have signal.

So i opened the iPhone. Someone solder the antenna cable on the connector and the plastic from the connector burns into the logic board. I need 1 hour to clean this *****. So i order a new connector and there are 4 solder points. 2 big ones and 2 little ones. There are only 2 positions which make sense. But only one from this 2 little solder points are going to the middle from the connector and send the signal to the antenna. So on which position must i solder the connector? The pin with the connection to the middle shows to the accumulator or to the frame?

I hope everybody understand my english :D

best regards

Müller Michael from Germany

Take a look at his link, http://www.cyberdocllc.com/shop/apple-ip...

Thx

but they doesn't show exactly in which position.

But i saw that theres a solder line which shows to the frame.

Michael will be eternally grateful.