0

HaendleR
1

After Batteriy Repair I have 2 Problems...

3 days ago i changed the battery of my Iphone 5. The problem was, that the battery stucked. So i tried to get the battery out of the case. At the end I was succesfull and I changed it.

After this i tried to turn the display to the right side and saw, that the phone didnt react.

The second problem was, that if I make a video with the main camera, the sound only works sometimes...

I reopened it and looked for loose cable, pushed every cable and closed it. Nothing happened. My problem still exist...

But the batterie power is much better than before :D

Did I damaged something in my Iphone?

Are the problems be connected? Maybe with a cable? I am relative sure, that I didn´t damage the other parts of my iphone..

Greetings from Germany (I hope that my english was not too bad)

Edited by: HaendleR ( )

I have the same problem, any one have a solution?

vikof,

0

Gary
367

Try resetting your phone.

Hold the power/sleep button & the home button down until you see the apple logo. 10 seconds or so.

Also look in your settings to see if some of your settings have been changed back to a default setting or locked.

There is no Software problem, I checked all values.

HaendleR,

Has nobody an idea?

HaendleR,