Also known as Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi, Sony Ericsson Arc HD.

Phone not turning on how to recover data

my xperia s is not turning on despite following all instructions of xperia support. How can i recover photos as they really mean to me please help

It needs to be serviced, if it's not charging or turning on there's a hardware failure. A common issue is the charging port, after replacing, if it's damaged that is, then allows the phone to actually charge, but without more information it's hard to tell.

Edit: I should add that you can't pull the data off until the phone is on, thus the hardware failure needs to be addressed.

just coonect it to a laptop it well charge then turn on

add me on kik for more information

kik: reineflare

to get a answer say sonyy

First connect it to computer via usb cable, if it can be detected by computer, just open it and check if you can see the photos on Xperia from computer. If yes, just copy them to computer for backup. If not, try a phone data manager tool.

Why your phone is not turning on if it has power issue then check it with by connecting other cable or laptop.

You can also remove your Memory card and connect it to the system via a card reader to take backup of your data. It will work if your default storage option is the Memory card.

If you are unable to fecth out any data, then you have no choice left except obtaining Data Recovery Services. Check for data recovery with experts.

Apoorv Malhotra will be eternally grateful.