A water-resistant fitness tracking wristband by Fitbit, released May 2013.

Battery in fitbit flex

Does the fitbit flex battery ever need to be replaced?

Most Helpful Answer

I have had my Fitbit about 6 months and it will not light up? What do I need to do??

I charged mine last night. green light was FLASHING from back. Now there is no display!

So far no however the amount of sweat and gunk is awful. I clean my band every other day and clean the contacts carefully every few weeks.

Yes! I have had mine for about 19 months now and it only holds a charge for two days. Have not yet found out how to get the battery replaced.

==I have had my fitbit flex since Christmas eve and it takes hours to charge and wont hold a charge for even two days! Fitbit is going to get an angry e-mail shortly! ==

My flex is fully charged , all the lights are flashing but the screen on my iPad does not show any life. Have cleaned the terminals .

does battery ever need to be replaced ?

Yes... but Fitbit have made sure it is not possible. The Fitbit flex is basically a disposable item. Once the battery has died (mine lasted 31 months) it is time to bin it and try another brand.

Jean will be eternally grateful.