Furby was a popular electronic robotic toy resembling a hamster/owl-like creature which went through a period of being a "must-have" toy following its launch in the holiday season of 1998, with continual sales until 2000. Furbies sold 1.8 million units in 1998, 14 million units in 1999, and altogether in its three years of original production, Furbies sold over 40 million units.

moving mouth no voice

I bought this furby one month ago she has stopped talking but still has eye and body movement. can she be repaired?.

alisha, here is my answer to a very similar question "I would get to the "tummy switch" and check the circuit from there. You do have a couple of choices here. Check the switch, then the speaker. Check the connector for both. You will need a multimeter to check those. Follow the schematic to work on your Furby's voice, and check on here for directions on how to skin the Furby. Hope this helps, good luck.

alisha will be eternally grateful.