The slim edition of the classic Xbox 360 with a 250GB HDD and built-in Wi-Fi. Repair requires intricate prying and special tools.

E82 error code on 360 S

I have a E82 error code displayed and a Red LED light at the 360 S console. What should I do to fix it ? Tks

Ben Ho, "E82 has been a common error on the slims for some time since release, E82 error is the GPU has overheated and come unseated from the main board. Try to turn the console on without a HDD in place. The HDMI cable also may be a reason so try to use a standard AV-cable. If the console still displays the error, then you may have to reflow/reball the GPU. Also, check with MicroSoft and see if it is still covered under warranty. Hope this helps, good luck.

why is the xbox360 have red rinhg of death

@andrecious32 are you asking this as a general question? You just want to know why the Xbox360 was plagued by the RROD?

##&&% &&^& you bich ass nagga

Ben Ho will be eternally grateful.