Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How to reset a forgotten password without itunes.

I have tried everything but every computer I use says that my iPhone can't be detected. I need a simple way to unlock my iPhone as soon as possible.

how do I restore ipod and don't know the passcode?

My computer wont detect my iphone 4 and im not finding away to fix my disabled iphone

Hi how to reset the iphone was dis abled din connect to itunes and i dont know the apple id.,can i remove the apple id and make a new one?

I think that the best way is to put iPhone in DFU mode, in that case you will lose all data and when you connect iPhone on iTunes he will make recovery and (if you had backup he will make restore)

you can just do recovery mode, thats easier, power off the phone and plug it in while holding down the home button....

iv tryed that it doesnt really work

your iphone need to keep your device connected until the "Connect to iTunes" screen and then you uses usb calbe to connect to itunes and restore your factory settings . it work for me, hope this help your all out

my phone is activate can you help me

How to connect to iTunes without computer and the charger

michelle will be eternally grateful.