Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How to reset a forgotten password without itunes.

I have tried everything but every computer I use says that my iPhone can't be detected. I need a simple way to unlock my iPhone as soon as possible.

how do I restore ipod and don't know the passcode?

My computer wont detect my iphone 4 and im not finding away to fix my disabled iphone

Hi how to reset the iphone was dis abled din connect to itunes and i dont know the apple id.,can i remove the apple id and make a new one?

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

I think that the best way is to put iPhone in DFU mode, in that case you will lose all data and when you connect iPhone on iTunes he will make recovery and (if you had backup he will make restore)

you can just do recovery mode, thats easier, power off the phone and plug it in while holding down the home button....

iv tryed that it doesnt really work

Recovery Mode and DFU Mode , two ways work, and it's very easy, but you will all data in iDevice. But if you have iCloud, you can use Find My iPhone in iCloud, from where you can erase your device, then you can reset your iPhone without iTunes.

your iphone need to keep your device connected until the "Connect to iTunes" screen and then you uses usb calbe to connect to itunes and restore your factory settings . it work for me, hope this help your all out

Here is a video about that, easily unlock iPhone with forgotten passcode, no need password, Apple ID or iCloud account.

https://youtu.be/jkPAB7tCRig

Im trying to unlock my iphone se but everytime i try to look up ways to complete this task it requires money so can you help me to unlock my phone for free

Yeah, I had tried either, it's not free. But you can use your iPhone SE again.

michelle will be eternally grateful.