Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How to reset a forgotten password without itunes.

I have tried everything but every computer i use says that my iphone cant be detected. I need a simple way to unlock my iphone as soon as possible please help

Hey,

I think if your computer can't recognize your iPhone, you need to enter recovery mode and restore from your iTunes. Then you can reset the iPhone and reset the passcode.

Make sure you have backup files from iTunes or iCloud, or you will lose data from your iPhone.

You can read this article to learn what to do if you forget iPhone passcode. how to unlock iPhone passcode

How can I change my password if I disabled it and I don't have iTunes and it said Try again in 10 mins

Me to it says the to try again later in 60 minutes

how do I restore ipod and don't know the passcode?

My computer wont detect my iphone 4 and im not finding away to fix my disabled iphone

I think that the best way is to put iPhone in DFU mode, in that case you will lose all data and when you connect iPhone on iTunes he will make recovery and (if you had backup he will make restore)

you can just do recovery mode, thats easier, power off the phone and plug it in while holding down the home button....

Guys Answer This Qustion I`ve looked myself out of my ipphone3gs and mum put it on itunes and he did`nt unlock it.

I also have that kind of problem, I already tried to power off my iphone so that I can connect to iTunes but my HOME button is not functioning. What will I do? PLEASE HELP!

I cannot reset my iPhone 4s because I forgot my 4-digit password and I do not have an iTunes account or a computer is there anyway you can help me please

I forgot my password to get in my Applephone 7

I cannot reset my iPhone because I forgot my 4-digit password and I do not have an iTunes account or a computer is there anyway you can help me please my moms flipping out

Pls help I forgot my password on my iPhone 3G. Also I can't connect on iTunes coz I forgot also my password. Even on my computer it's not working

Hi

My iphone is disable and I tried to do everything to make it bypass the code and I forgot my itunes account so please help me

very usefull

Hi,I am having trouble I also locked myself out of my 5s,can someone give me tips on how to bypass the code? Guys I can't even use the siri method nor do I have a computer.

PLEASE HELP ME SOON!

I've tried everything what can I do??

How about visiting an Apple Store to see what they can do.

Once you lost iPhone passcode and want to reset it, you can follow the following steps:

Step 1: Connect iPhone to computer via a USB cable> launch iTunes on computer.

Step 2: When you launch iTunes, it will automatically sync your device. But if it doesn't, you need to do it on your own, which means you have to do the following steps: Click "View"> "Show Sidebar", then your iPhone will be displayed in the left sidebar.

Step 3: When iTunes have synced and backed up your device, please go to "Device" in the sidebar. Then click on Summary tab. Next go to "Restore iPhone" button.

Step 4: Finally, click on "Restore Backup" to restore iPhone from iTunes backup files and then you can reset your iPhone passcode.

If you have backed up data to iTunes previously, you can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to extract data and save them to your computer.

There's no "Show Sidebar" for iTunes in view there's only show status bar

But i dont have itune and passcode

ive locked my iphone 4 my itunes isnt working and ive tried everything

I was tying to fix my iPhone 6 I lost my password. So I tried this guide : How to Reset iPhone when you Forget your Password It helps me a lot with my iPhone.

I forgot my iphone4 passcode, I tried to connect it to iTunes but it won't detect my iphone. Also my Home button is not functioning. PLEASE HELP ME GUYS.

just cast a circle, pour some goat blood on your iPhone and then after three days in total darkness (works best if you wait three days prior to a full moon) set your iPhone on fire and summon the darklord.

also don't vote for Hiliary Clinton. also follow me on Instagram.

@ladysedna

i have recently dropped my iphone and it no longer orks si tried my sim in an old iphone of mine but have forgotton my password i have tried to guess it but it has gotton to the point that it says "phone disabled conect to itunes" so when i connect it to my laptop it doesnt recognise the phon what do i do????????

your iphone need to keep your device connected until the "Connect to iTunes" screen and then you uses usb calbe to connect to itunes and restore your factory settings . it work for me, hope this help your all out

If your computer cannot recognize your iPhone, you canreset your locked iPhone in recovery mode. Just follow the steps below to remove the passcode on your iPhone.

1. Launch iTunes and connect your locked iPhone to PC.

2. Press the "Home" button and "Sleep/Wake" button simultaneously, then release the "Sleep/Wake" button when an Apple logo appears on the screen. Don't let go of the "Home" button until you see the recovery mode screen.

3. iTunes will detect your iPhone in recovery mode and ask if you want to restore or update your iPhone. Click "Restore". The passcode will be removed after the process.

how do i reset without iTunes or iCloud

michelle will be eternally grateful.