Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How to reset a forgotten password without itunes.

I have tried everything but every computer i use says that my iphone cant be detected. I need a simple way to unlock my iphone as soon as possible please help

Hey,

I think if your computer can't recognize your iPhone, you need to enter recovery mode and restore from your iTunes. Then you can reset the iPhone and reset the passcode.

Make sure you have backup files from iTunes or iCloud, or you will lose data from your iPhone.

You can read this article to learn what to do if you forget iPhone passcode. how to unlock iPhone passcode

How can I change my password if I disabled it and I don't have iTunes and it said Try again in 10 mins

Me to it says the to try again later in 60 minutes

how do I restore ipod and don't know the passcode?

My computer wont detect my iphone 4 and im not finding away to fix my disabled iphone

I think that the best way is to put iPhone in DFU mode, in that case you will lose all data and when you connect iPhone on iTunes he will make recovery and (if you had backup he will make restore)

you can just do recovery mode, thats easier, power off the phone and plug it in while holding down the home button....

Guys Answer This Qustion I`ve looked myself out of my ipphone3gs and mum put it on itunes and he did`nt unlock it.

I also have that kind of problem, I already tried to power off my iphone so that I can connect to iTunes but my HOME button is not functioning. What will I do? PLEASE HELP!

I cannot reset my iPhone 4s because I forgot my 4-digit password and I do not have an iTunes account or a computer is there anyway you can help me please

I forgot my password to get in my Applephone 7

your iphone need to keep your device connected until the "Connect to iTunes" screen and then you uses usb calbe to connect to itunes and restore your factory settings . it work for me, hope this help your all out

ok that is fun but on screen come iphone is disablet connetct to itunes

PLEASE HELPI have iPhone 4 and have forgotten password, I can't connect my phone to a computer, or go on I cloud. I can go on iTunes but can't see anything to help because I can't connect my phone to it.

michelle will be eternally grateful.