iPhone 5c

The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Does the 5 screen fit in the 5C?

I was wanting to see if the iPhone 5 screen will fit in a 5C, cant find a 5C screen for sale.

Most Helpful Answer

The 5 screen will not fit. The mounts are different, and so is the connector is also different. Keep your eyes open, the 5C replacement screens are shipping into the country this week.

Hi David, I tried to replace a headphone jack assembly on a 5 S with a thumb print sensor and used your 822-5603, it wont work because there is nowhere to plug the sensor cable into and that should be built into the assembly, I looked for a different part # with that included and cant find it on etech site, can you see if it's available and email me at mitch@macsuper.com when you have it ?

by Mitch Rush

Check out mengtor.com

cassidycr94 will be eternally grateful.