A phablet style smartphone with stylus, released by Micromax Mobile in 2013.

Micromax Canvas doodle 2 not getin switched on..? HELP..!

Oh god am so stressed ..my smart phone Micromax canvas doodle 2 which is just 25 days old (bought it 25 days back) was working just fine then i look away for a minute and it did not start at all,cant charge,nothing!even the light that indicates its charging is not seen ..am pretty sure its not the battery because

a moment before i plugged off the charger coz battery was full..i really dont know what to do....will i get a replacement from company???plz help me......please anyone who can help me you'd be saving my life..anyone..please......

yes,the same problem occured with me on my new canvas doodle 2 . please can anybody help

same error with my phone

same error wd mahh phon

tysmmmit reallly worked for me guyss another thing you have to hold it for 2 3 mins n it gets startd

jusst have some patience

n dunn panic

same error with my phone

Most Helpful Answer

the best thing is that restart ur phone with (lower volume key + power bottun) and ur phone will be restart...

thank you ... it worked ... thank u

Guys thanks a lot, even my phone had a same issue. Cheers.

Somebody plz help me..my mobile is canvas hd and is not switching on, got stuck on screen logo.

its been 30 hours. EVEN i tried power key + lower volume button but it is showing Recovery mode and factory mode. I done everything but still got stuck with the same.

plz tell me what to do ?

Plz help .....m in Australia..very hard to get care centre for me....

Megha

Thank u.. it is working now....

i need someone to help me my macromax canvas a121 is off and is not on pls someone should help me

Waoow.. Thank god... it worked for me..

hold the power key+ volume key for 2-3 minutes at the same time.. pls try even if it doesn't work in the first try.. this will solve the issue..

Thank god.. i was so upset of loosing data.. but nothing happened it worked well

are u shoure

Phone is opening but display not showing

Thank you Guys!!!! Was so afraid !!!

the solution worked for me as well "press the volume key (lower volume key) and the power button at same time".

hold the power key+ volume key for 2-3 minutes at the same time.. pls try even if it doesn't work in the first try.. it worked for me... lets hope best for u as well.....

Best Luck

The same thing happened with me on micromax doodle2 ..... the fault is of the mother board , the mother board has malfunctioned due to some corrept file downloaded! Go to the nearest service center and tell them the problem !

contact on the number provided in the box of doodle 2.

or try this...

press the volume key (lower volume key) and the power button at same time..

the phn will restart..

this may work...

Hello.

Thanks !! the solution worked for me "press the volume key (lower volume key) and the power button at same time".

Only thing was my battery was reduced to 27% from 90%. Thats something strange.

I purchased the Doodle 2 just 2 days before and phone was not starting.

only Red light was coming on my mobile. completely Dead.

I just follow the Instruction Volume Key + Power button and my Mobile get Started.

Thanks Everybody to sharing such a useful information.

Abdulkarim Nazir

Saudi Arabia.

Thank you guys!

Thank you soooooo much.

I was so worried about this problem.

My fone had gone all white and I have no idea what's happened.

I was so upset that I set it aside and didn't c it for 3 hours... thinking it will be alright if I leave it for a while. Only it didn't change a bit.

Then I tried the suggestion above: Hold volume button and power for long even if nothing happens for a while. And IT WORKED!

Yes, battery is gone down totally but who cares? Its charger's job to charge it.

All thanks my Gracious God for everything.

I love my Doodle2... Its the best fone one could ever have. I recommend it to all.

lower vol key + power on button, keep pressed for some time, it RESTARTS.

If it doesn't work for the first time, try again it worked on the second time for me.

STUPID PHONE. very unreliable. Just GIVES UP ON YOU and at the WORST TIMES !!!

I wish I had bought a SAMSUNG GRAND.

Too Late Now. Spilt Milk.

Go to setting-> Factory data reset

you have an option of back up data as well as autoomatic restore while reinstalling.

Depends on ur requirement check uncheck these and click factory data reset

Worked for me as well. Keep -vol & power buttons pressed simultaneously for some time. I had to press almost 15-20 seconds before the screen appeared. Thanks.

After pressing lower vol key and power buttons it shows recovery mode : volume up and factory mode : volume down. But after pressing volume down key its not starting up, should I press power button as well or only volume key for factory mode ?

same problem with me too.. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work for me ..help somebody...

press volume + key and hold for 30 to 35 sec then i will switched on dont worry...

It worked guys......thanks for the solution...

Nishant will be eternally grateful.