Also known as Sony ST23i, Sony ST23a and was announced 2012, June and released 2012, September. The body dimensions are 113 x 59.4 x 9.9 mm (4.45 x 2.34 x 0.39 in)

Disassembly guide for screen replacement

I need to change the cracked glass on my sony Ericsson xperia miro and I can't find a guide or video anywhere, can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Answer

Jade bryant, I just added the disassembly video for your phone to the device page ;-). Click on this link, and scroll down to Additional Docs. Click on the "Repair Movie" link to download it. Hope this helps, good luck.

Hi don't seem to be able to see your video?

matthat, try it now, if it still gives you problems, email me. My address is in my profile.

Hellow oldturkey03,

I seem to have the same problem.

Last week i broke the glass of my Sony Xperia Miro and now i ordered a new screen with digitizer. My search for an instruction video has led me to this topic. I clicked on your link but I'm not able to see the video on my mac.

Thanks.

hello,

the same problem here , the glass of my daugther sony xperia is broken.

Could you please send me a working link for the the disassembly video.

The link above doesn't work for me.

Many Thanks !!

@Stefan, interesting that the link won't work....send me an email or Skype. My address is in my profile.

Jade bryant will be eternally grateful.