This receiver is Bluetooth Ready, has 110 Watts x 5 Direct Energy Amplification and is iPad / iPhone Certified with supplied cable

No Power - not surge related

Used this receiver one day, the next it was dead. There was no power outage or surge. There is no display and not responding to the remote or switch. Checked all the power components and they appear to be okay. Getting power to the unit, but not going through the transformer on the power supply board. Relay is not clicking, not getting the signal to turn on. I tried to trace this problem, but I do not have the service manual for this unit and did not see it anywhere on the internet. Checked your site and you do not have it, but thought maybe you can help look for the problems. Any suggestions on what to check next?

Just to make sure, you did check your fuse?

teresa, there is an error log that can be run (if you're quick) and a reset procedure.

• error detection count - (from OFF/STANDBY state) press & hold [PRESET <–] &[ STANDBY/ON] buttons. Release when the unit powers on. each press of [ENTER] key display a protection error count. DC errors / OVERload error / TEMPerature errors
  • error reset- (from OFF/STANDBY state) press & hold the [ALC/STANDARD SURR] & [STANDBY/ON] buttons. Release when the unit powers on. The unit will display "CLEAR?" press [ENTER] to reset error and error logs. The unit will respond with "OK".

the other thing you can do, is to go to this device page, scorll down to Service Documents, and download the service manual by clicking on the blue link. you will need both parts for a complete manual. Hope this helps, good luck.

Yes, the fuse was first on my checklist. :) I will try your suggestions and let you know what I find. Thank you so much.

Sounds good, let us know how it is going. Best of luck to you

Teresa will be eternally grateful.