A series of Pavilion branded laptop computers manufactured by Hewlett-Packard from 2008 that featured a 17.3" diagonal display. Available with an AMD or Intel processor.

How do I replace the LCD screen on my 17.3" Dv7?

I opened my laptop to find the LCD had been damaged, due to negligence of my own. This laptop is four years removed from warranty and its a fix i would like to do on my own.

Cornelius, go to this link and scroll down until you see "Service Documents" you will find the service manual in blue writing. click on it to download. Page 64 will show you how to do it. Hope this helps, good luck

GO YOUTUBE THEY HAVE SHOW HOW TO REPLACE YOUR SCREEN STEP BY STEP AND GO TO EBAY LOOK UP THE SCREN PART ON THE BACK OF THE SCREEN you see like a lp156wh2 THIS IS ASAMPLE WHAT TOLOOK FOR EVERY SCREEN HAS A NUMBER LIKE 15.6 your 17.3 ALWAYS MATCH THE THAT NUMBR BLACKHOLE_2009

Cornelius will be eternally grateful.