F09 code has started appearing
I seem to clear things by pressing pause/cancel once, then press start again and it runs again; I have not opened the door or done anything else
Is this a good question?
Dale Fyman, F09 is Overflow Condition
If the Overflow contact on the pressure switch is Closed for more than 60 seconds
an Overflow condition will occur. In an Overflow condition, the Door will remain
locked, and the Drain Pump will run constantly, even if PAUSE/CANCEL is pressed
twice and the Display is cleared. Unplug the unit to service.
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked
• Check Wire Harness connections to the Drain Pump, Pressure Switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check/ Clean Drain Pump Filter of foreign objects
• Check for Drain Pump Failure
• Check the Inlet Valve for proper shut off
• Check the Pressure switch for proper operation
download the service manual from here and you may run the diagnostics test as well. Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 5
Past 30 Days: 17
All Time: 538