Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Access to memory trough motherboard

Hello everyone :)

i have a 3GS that is dead. i've already changed the battery, the switches, the dock station... and nothing. So... i had priceless photos from my kids and i wanna recover them. Is there anyway that i can access the iphone memory directly through the main board?

Thank you all

Pedro Coelho, here is my answer to similar question "in order to get anything out of the NAND memory, you will require to either purchase a NAND reader $$$ or build your own. for that you will require the data sheet etc. Here is the link for a site where you can get an idea how to build it, here is more of a background information about it, and some more good information on here. There is a good reason why companies charge extensively for data recovery :-)" So at this time I would think that the only way to recover anything from the phone, is either by sending it to a company that specializes in this or trying to fix your phone, which my prompt you for a restore once it's repaired, and thus you might lose what you have stored. Hope this helps, good Luck.

Pedro Coelho will be eternally grateful.