The Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 was released in early in the year 2007. It is upgraded with a 7.2 megapixel camera compared to the previous model's 5.1 camera and has 56mb of internal memory.

How to transfer a picture from camera memory onto the SD card?

I took a picture with my camera - not realizing that I didn't have my SD card in. I do not have the cord to transfer photos onto the computer. Is there any way I can put the picture from the camera memory onto the SD card? Is there a transfer option for this on the camera? Worried because now the picture is just "stuck" on my camera :( Help.

April, I would try to insert a memory card into the camera, then go to camera menu. There should be an option Copy, select copy and transfer images from the internal memory to the memory card. Hope this helps, good luck.

this is not an answer to your question. sorry, but i just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! oldturkey03. you just made my night. thought that my pictures were stuck on my camera but thanks to you they are now on my memory stick!

lisa, you are welcome:-)

i had same issue with my camera. I do not find the "copy" option on my camera. any suggestions?

Old Turkey,

Thank you so much for your helpful suggestion. I had the same situation as Lisa with my camera as I forgot to put the SD card in. Thanks, Lisa for asking the question! Old Turkey, it's been over a year since the original post, and I needed this advice tonight. I'm glad that I read your suggestion, and was able to save 24 precious photos that were on my camera!

Gigiann

I do not have a "copy" on my camera either. How do I do this?

April will be eternally grateful.