Repair guides for Android mobile phones manufactured by Motorola including cell phones, smartphones, and the popular Droid product line.

Why is my music still playing out loud with headphones in?

When i plug my headphones in my phone, the music plays out loud. I don't know why. I changed headphones but that wasn't the solution

I got a flash light and looked in my headphone jack and there's nothing inside of it. And I looked on settings and I dident find anything I wonder if I need to restore it

My issue with my LG is my head phones broke off into my phone if i dont have a Bluetooth how do i play music outloud on my phone i can't find a speaker phone botton unless im making a phone call thats the only time i can here anything on speaker

Rakeria Washington, sounds like it is the actual headphone jack. It should turn off the circuit to your speaker when it detects that the headphones are plugged in. If you give us the model of your phone, we might be able to help you with the replacement as well. Hope this helps, good luck.

i have same problem my model of my phone is O+8.52

i have a LG optimus white

Have a problem with my iPhone 5

Have problem with a microsoft lumia 640

Same with my 6s

This happened on my Moto X and it was because lint was inside the headphone jack preventing the headphones from making a solid connection. Power down the phone and use a wooden or plastic toothpick and make sure there is nothing jammed inside the headphone jack.

Hello. It might not be the actual headphones. More than likely there is a setting on your phone that can direct the sound to your headphones. It happens a lot to me, but I change the settings to "headphones" from "internal speaker" and it works every time. I hope this helps.

how do you do that? i have a Zte Maven

I Have A Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, How Do I Change Mines!? I Don't Know Where To Go 2 Change It!

Restart your phone. i came here looking for answers. i use a kyocera hydro vibe and the headpjone outlet didn't want to work. but after i restarted it it worked fine.

Answer was sooo very helpful I did not know what to do I tried your solution and it worked perfectly. Very great advice.

Worked for me too

I have a similar problem only when I plug my head phones in on my new lg stylo 3 from boost mobile it keeps flashing between listening and my music or game or whatever else I was trying to use them for. Very annoyi ng

I had this problem. I got a cotton but cleaned it out blew down the hole and also my phone was due a system update, this was a galaxy s6 edge. Then I left it over night and it worked the next morning. If your phone needs an update to that but defiantly attempt cleaning it it can work

If your headphones or earphones are playing out loud after you've plugged them in there might me a broken piece inside where the earphones go that's why mines kept playing out loud l. You might need a new phone or get it fix the part that was broken my dad kept outing it back into place with a needle but it would work then pause and play out loud. You might need a new phone. Hope this works

Rakeria Washington will be eternally grateful.