0

salibslk55
1

MacBook Pro 15" 2009

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

Hi!

I have a 2009 MacBook Pro 15" and I NEED the LCD housing (the aluminum at the back of the screen) ASAP! Does anyone know where I can buy it from!?

Marc

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

No easy answer here, getting the complete assembly will be costly. Just getting the cover shell and transferring the parts to it will be some work. Are you sure the display is working? If not, I would get the full assembly. - Best bet is to google it and hope you can find one for sale (new or used). - Good Luck

Dan,

0

Tyler
TechForce

It looks like its a part of an assembly. Maybe eBay might have it if you search for parts.

Somehow i missed that iFixit is out of stock. Thanks Dan. My link to ebay had one or two that I saw.

MacBook Pro 15" Unibody (Mid 2009) Display Assembly

Includes LED assembly, iSight camera, Bluetooth board, and AirPort card. — Currently out of stock.

Edited by: Tyler ( )

Tyler - this won't help him as it's out of stock

Dan,