Laptop won't power up

Hello, I replaced a lcd screen in a early 2011 MBP and when I try to turn it on, nothing happens. I have tried all the normal things such as disconnecting the battery, making sure my cords are properly seated, etc, the battery had most of a full charge, when I press the battery status button, it lights up to show me how much battery there is and when I plug in the power cord, the light on it comes on as well. I have also tried to reset the PRAM/NVRAM and I had no luck. I also followed the instructions to reset the SMC, when I did that, the light on the magsafe connector did change, almost acknowldeged that something happened but that still didn't fix the problem, just nothing at all happens when I press the power button, is there anything at else I can try?

you have fully recovered the keyboard cable?? because it is not always easy to insert to the end ...

I agree with Eldoctor62. If you get no activity when pushing the power button then check the top case ribbon cable connection the logic board.

bigjkcfan will be eternally grateful.