Non-Unibody, Core Duo & Core 2 Duo Processors

471 Questions View all

My display case is broken.

The aluminum frame around my mac is broken. the screen is fine. can i just buy this? whats it called?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

I think what you are asking for is the front bezel. I'm including a URL for one for you to check out and see if it fits your model. There is not enough info in your question for me to be sure.. Hope this helps you. Ralph

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

Add your answer

mannyv2007 will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 1,663