1

Daren Humphries
23

How do I turn Safe Mode off?

My phone randomly goes into safe mode don't konw how or why? It's the 1st time this happened was after collecting it from a service centre.

Please assist

Edited by: Daren Humphries ( )

its 100% work thnk u so much

syed shahzad,

worked for me too thank you

Shirley,

my computer have safe mode and I want to remove

elhogarfamiliar,

3

3

Daren Humphries, try to get out of safe mode on your phone is to turn off the phone, remove the battery and leave it out for a few minutes. Put the battery back in and power on the phone. Safe mode should be gone. If it comes back on its own then it could be an app causing the problem. Uninstall one app at a time to check which one is giving you trouble.

How to disable Safe Mode

1. Remove battery while device is on
  2. Leave battery out for 1-2 minutes. (I usually do 2 minutes to be sure)
  3. Place the battery back into the S II
  4. Push in the Power button to turn on
  5. Let device power on without holding any buttons as normal

Once the device is on the home screen, you should no longer see Safe mode displayed in lower left corner.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Edited by: Marc Zych ( )

It really worked . thanks

Gyaruthakur,

You are welcome. Best of luck to you

It worked for me to! Thank you

Terry,

worked for me as well :) Holla

vimal,

Thanx! You're a guru!

Docdowell,

1

Mick Tello
13

Step 1: Turn off your phone.

Step 2: Now hold and press both “Power and vol+” button until the “S2” screen Shows.

Step 3: And Press Power Button (Only single press – Do not press and hold)

THIS WILL REALLY HELP YOU

Edited by: Mick Tello ( )

Thanks a lot mate.. tried it out now.. Got so PIST when this phones goes their own way..turned off the bat, didn`t help! but this with holding both buttons in then pressing the ON button later HELPED..thank you very,very much..

flaisman,

1

Munish
13

How to disable Safe Mode?

1. Remove battery while device is on.

2. Leave battery out for 1-2 minutes. (I usually do 2 or 3 minutes to be sure)

3. Place the battery back into the u r device.

4. Push in the Power button to turn on

5. Let device power on without holding any buttons as normal.

~Munish Kumar

o meu assim que coloco a bateria ele automaticamente liga sosinho...

brunobaia,

0

Derek Price
1

Thanks Mike, it's a neat solution.

Del.Price

0

Robert Disuja
1

thanks a lot i was facing this problem on my mobile but it help me a lot.

http://apuvsc.net

0

janine
1

wow thanks for that, it worked for me aswell, now the phone is back to normal

0

Mauricio Escalon
1

Thank you very much (:

It actually worked =D

I appreciate it.

0

Walter Richards
1

Many thanks it did work

my phone was running in safe mode and could not understand why until you assisted

me. GOD bless always

0

Sharon Kouadio
1

how to turn safe mode off on galazy 2

thanks it worked

Edited by: Sharon Kouadio ( )

0

Derek Price
1

There's more than one solution to this.

I think the best one that I've come across is this one, supplied by Mike T. (well done!):

Step 1: Turn off your phone.

I've used this method twice now.

I understand that another solution is to take out the battery, then put it back in.

I have not tried this method to sort out the 'safe mode' problem - but I have employed this course bof action when confronted with a 'frozen' screen (currently also twice).

0

Amanda
1

It really worked by removing the battery and waiting 2 minutes thank you so much!!!

The below trick worked out for me... thanks a lot.. There's more than one solution to this. I think the best one that I've come across is this one, supplied by Mike T. (well done!): Step 1: Turn off your phone. Step 2: Now hold and press both “Power and vol+” button until the “S2” screen Shows. Step 3: And Press Power Button (Only single press – Do not press and hold) I've used this method twice now. I understand that another solution is to take out the battery, then put it back in. I have not tried this method to sort out the 'safe mode' problem - but I have employed this course bof action when confronted with a 'frozen' screen (currently also twice).

Anant Rao,

0

Akbar Ali Khan
1

Waw its also working for Q mobile :)

0

trish
1

If those don't work...I saw something about removing any apps you got recently first and then doing one of those methods...good luck

0

Rabina
1

yea, it helped me too, thanks !

0

venki
1

it worked well !!! thank you

0

Rob Duyvesteyn
1

Yeh- removing battery seems to work.

0

Eve M
1

Typically restarting an Android cell phone should get it out of the Safe Mode feature (a battery pull too as it is essentially a soft reset).

If your phone is STUCK in Safe Mode though and restarting it or pulling the battery doesn’t seem to help at all then it could be a hardware issue like a problematic volume key. Mike T. was on the right path here because if the Volume + key is having issues and you press it when booting up your phone you can be loosening it up or in a way show the phone that you are not TRYING to enter Safe Mode intentionally by pressing the Key combination to do so.

So check those physical keys too, it might just be the fix you were looking for. You can read more about this trick and some other tricks that might help at How to fix an Android stuck in Safe Mode. Usually the terrific advice already posted on this page should get your phone out of Safe Mode but if not then one of the tips on that page should definitely help.

After trying everything and nothing seemed to work, I was about to give up, until I saw this comment above. I pushed the volume key a few time to see if I could "loosen" it up, and when I restarted the phone, I got out of the safe mode! WOW!!! Thanks so much for the help!

chaopan,

0

Anant Rao
1

Hello Everyone,

The trick worked out for me... thanks a lott...

There's more than one solution to this.

Step 1: Turn off your phone.

I've used this method twice now.

0

roger e
1

I tried removing the battery but that didn't work, and tried holding the power button-volume button and that failed also. But, thanks to the comments regarding the volume button, I finally figured out what may be the problem. I have a cover on the phone that fits very tightly, and I wondered if it was pressing on the volume button to the extent that it was actually triggering it. So, I took the cover off, rebooted the the phone, and the Safe Mode was off.

Thank you all so much!

i tried restarting it i tried taking the battery out i tried powering it off and none of then works and theres lots of things i need to do like foreal

NICHOLLE,

0

mickeyfran
klin

1

Thank you, so much. This did work. The first time I tried it, it dd not work, so I did it again and waited the full two minutes. Success!!!

0

Ab Patel
1

Restart the your phone and when Samsung s4 loge come hold menu and tow side light false tow or three time it should come off safe mode

0

Fred
1

Did not work for me (first thing I tried). Waited 2 minutes, 5 minutes, half an hour. No luck. Still in safe mode!

0

surya21000
1

wowiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee..........wrkd osm.............

0

Jack
1

Thank you for the help. Could not find anything in owners manual about Safe Mode.

what if iu cant take my battery what if I cant take battery out

Staceylynn Kalebaugh,

0

yo
1

your $@$*