The Toshiba Satellite L300 was a notebook designed and sold by Toshiba that came with a version of Windows Vista force fed. They were sold around May-June 2009 and while ineligible for the free 7 upgrade,time past and upgrades are unclaimable now,run 7 home premium well without upgrades mainly because of Vista's resource hog quality

Why it goes off when plugged AC/DC adaptor

Please help..each time I plugged the Ac/Dc adaptor my laptop just goes off..bt it work only on battery mode

bob, have you checked your power supply to see if it is working properly? Check the voltages at the output connector and see if it is shorted.

bob, besides checking the power supply, remember that this series has issues with a bad capacitor. "The problem is caused by NEC TOKIN 0E907 Proadlizer PF/A Capacitor for High Speed Decoupling Device, witch is responsible of coupling or decoupling the CPU hi speed/hi power(ac plugged in) or low speed/low power(ac unplugged)." check on here for more information on it. Hope this helps, good luck.

bob will be eternally grateful.