4 inch display / Available in a variety of colors / Released in 3 different models / 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

How to find an iPod touch without the app

My Ipod has been stolen when i was in school but i haven't downloaded find my iPod on it since i only had it for 1 and a half weeks. i was wondering if there is anyway to find it? if anyone has any ideas please feel free to say. i will try anything.

my ipod was stolen

my ipod 5 was stolen

i can't find my i pod i have been looking for ages at home and the last place i had it was home

I'm crying because i have lost patience and this is probably going to be my second i pod that i have lost =(wawawwawwa if i find it i will update my comment

please pray that i find it i am desperate please

just like paradiseplaza i have checked my WHOLE house my mom said i might have thrown it away. that makes me more nervese

someone stold mine at FNEC inter school games impossible to find it there was more than 50 schools there..

The "Find my iPod/iPhone" app is actually what you use when you're tracking down a device. For example, if my iPhone was lost I would use the "Find my iPhone" app on someone's iPhone or through iCloud.com to locate my iPhone.

The actual part that allows you to track down your iPod is built into iOS in the form of a switch in the iCloud settings. This guide walks you through activating it. Take a look at it and if it seems like you had already followed those steps then head to iCloud.com, sign in and go to "find my iPhone" to hopefully locate your device.

Good luck!

+ Hope for Oliver that this will work...:-)

This response does not help anyone or anybody,but thanks for trying to solve the problome.

I believe that my iPod 5th gen has been stolen from my house. I signed into my icloud account from my laptop but every time I click on find my iPhone/iPod it goes to search/locate it but then says that all devices are offline. I set it up so that I would get an email when it has been located but that has been days ago. Is there anything else I can do or try? I'm desperately looking to find my iPod because it has pictures I cannot replace, like pics of my mom that passed away in 2014. Please help me. :(

you are a ##&&% Likearabbit

it doesn't work that is why you are a ##&&%

If it was synced and on a iCloud Apple ID, go to iCloud.com and login then go to find my iphone icon. This worked for my lost ipod touch 5 without the app! It also worked for my 3GS, 4 and iPad 3 without the app but synced to iCloud.

what do you do if t wasn't setup with iCloud? it was setup with iTunes

8i have the same problem as Shelby Dukes

I also lost my iPod. So I had to try many way to recovery my lost data. At last, I found this which can recover data without iPod.

http://www.recovery-tool.com/ios-recover...

How can I find my iPod touch I really need it badly somebody help me plz

HELP!!!!!I LOST MY IPOD(Not a touch)I CANT FIND IT IM AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW HELPHELPHELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I find my ipod 5....I lost it and I can't find it...I tried to track it down but it doesn't work....is there another way to locate my ipod? !! If so plz reply back...thank u

too bad, can't help you

If you have a computer with itunes i think you can use itunes to download the find my ipod app and icloud and with the computer activated with your device you can set it all up on there but you have to have plugged in your device and activate it through itunes on your computer hope this helped

Go to the teachers then

I cant find my Ipod and I don't wanna get in trouble what should I do

Help!!! I lost my iPod in a museum and I don't have iCloud app... I only have a Cloud app but I know its totally different... Really need help!!

Can we install iCloud or Find my iPod apps from our computer? even if it is not a mac? Im in trouble right now, does anyone know what I can do??

yes you can only if u have iTunes on there.

so do i just download it from the computer and find it?

how do i find my ipod without icloud

I wish I knew what to do. I need the same thing as you and I need to find it really bad.

Me i had lost my ipod over my freinds house and cant find it how exactly would i find it without a app that will help find it

PLEASE HELP!

i really need to find my ipod i lost i looked every where to find it please help

My Ipod has been stolen when i was in school but i haven't downloaded find my iPod on it since i only had it for 1 and a half weeks

Be more carful, u can take it to school but dont show it to anyone or watch it but u should get a small ipod purse so u can put it in then zip it up. I dont think u should look for it cause everyone knows how to change their address on the map or restore it, I hope u learned a lesson: always have something to put it in like a purse, a pocket, or a backpack then wear it alot but if you have a job at 7 eleven or something, I would not care cause it is not important and u can earn money fast is u do extra work and buy a new one.... but a iphone is a phone that can call or emergency call so that is something u should worry about.

You're not at all helpful. If you cant e helpful, shut up.

lol

i agreee

help me plz i lost my ipod

There is one way you can get your ipod back. Travel back in time and try not being such a forgetful dumb $@$*!

I wish that that was possible

I lost my Ipod and I need it really super bad and I cant find it anywhere

if anyone could help me it would be great

I'm sorry. I too has lost my I pod and don't know what I'm supposed to do. If someone knows, please tell us.

As far as iPod's and iPads go, THE ONLY realistic CHANCE YOU HAVE at ever recovering it is if you keep your "wi-fi" set to ON at all times. If your wi-fi setting is turned OFF and you lose it/no longer have it in your possession, try to begin coping with the fact that 9 out of 10 people who now have found and hold your device in their hands are aware that it's easy to reset these devices and erase the data and POOF they've got a nice free of charge iOS device to enjoy, and they know they can enjoy it without having to worry about a %#*@ thing. Even if you call Apple and tell them it was stolen or lost, Apple doesn't care whatsoever due to the fact that Apple will gladly attach the new owners name and info to the device simply if that new owner calls up and reads off the serial number and tells Apple it belongs to them now.

I try to do the stupid apple app but it always tells me that its not on or something and i tried using the google history but that never shows me my history for some reason im not giving up though there has to be a way

Oliver will be eternally grateful.