Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

iPhone stays active while making a call.

I just replaced the screen on my iPhone 3GS and now when I make calls, my phone stays active during the call. When this happens and it is against my face, I accidentally push the different options such as mute, speaker phone, and sometimes the end button. Is there something I did wrong or a way to correct this problem? Please help. Thanks.

I noticed you never got an answer to this. Are you still having this problem?

I have the exact same issue it's very frustrating but especially on client calls.

Is there a fix that anyone knows of?

Your proximity sensor isn't working; this is cable #3. Open the phone back up and try disconnecting and reconnecting that cable; if that doesn't fix it, you will need to find another somewhere. (They're usually sold as part of the front panel.)

+ bushing is right-check cable 3

Jared will be eternally grateful.