Xbox 360

The Xbox 360 is the second game console made by Microsoft, and was released November 22, 2005.

3 red lights flashing on my xbox 360

My xbox 360 has three flashing red lights and it will not show anything on my tv it says no signal what could be wrong with it please help me

kim, you did not tell us which lights are red but I bet it is sections 1, 3, and 4 that are flashing red. This would be a "General Hardware Failure" Try this :"Check the secondary Error Code:

Try restarting the console.

If restarting the console does not resolve the behavior, follow these steps:

Turn the console off.

Unplug all the power and AV cables from the console.

Unplug the power cord from the wall socket.

Firmly reconnect all the cables.

Turn on the console.

If these steps do not resolve the behavior, turn the console off, remove the hard drive, and then turn on the console. If the 3x Red LED error light is no longer displayed, turn the console off, re-attach the hard drive, and then turn on the console.

Also examine the lights on the power supply. When you turn on the console, the power supply light should illuminate green even if the three lights on the RoL flash red." from here. If this did not resolve anything, it is time to either fix it yourself with these guides and parts, or have the motherboard professional reballed. Hope this helps, good luck.

Mentioned Items

Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death Fix Kit Image

Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death Fix Kit

by Andrew Bookholt Difficulty: DifficultNo estimate

My xbox 360 power Supply orange but when I start xbox 360 instant give me a 3red light and power brick light is red now

kim will be eternally grateful.