The first model of iPhone, Model A1203 with 4, 8, or 16 GB capacity and an aluminum back. Repair requires a significant amount of prying, and may require some soldering.

Need iPhone LCD with digitizer

Hi, I am from Hyderabad. I'm using a first generation 16GB iPhone. Unfortunately, I dropped my phone, and my phone message app and lower part of the screen are completely broken. Now, I want to replace the LCD screen and the digitizer. How can I repair my phone? Are there any repair shops in India?

Here is the repair guide for the front assembly. The 1st generation had the LCD and digitizer glued together, so they were often sold together. Unfortunately, acquiring such a part is difficult due to the age of the device and frequency of the problem. Your best bet might be to check eBay for a cheap iPhone and scavenge the parts.

I do not know if there are any repair shops in India. Sorry!

harsha will be eternally grateful.