Replaced headphone jack ribbon cable but phone does not turn on. Why?
I have just replaced 3GS headphone jack ribbon cable and got the following problem:
1) When I try to turn it on, it goes to apple screen and after 1 minute returns to dark screen. Then I hold the power button once again and it goes to recharge screen (battery + bold).
2) I connect the phone to the wall charger and it goes to apple screen. After a few seconds it turns on indicating battery is 100% full.
3) After unpluging the wall charger, the phone remains turned on for half an hour (battery indicator 100% full) and suddenly turns off.
4) Back to description #1.
May I have damaged something? Any tips? I have already restored the phone and it didn't work out.
Note: I guess that it is related to the fact that I left it dissambled for one month (parts not available in the market) and the battery completely drained out.
Is this a good question?