loading in safe mood its stuck loading multidiskrdiskpartitionwindows
loading in safe mood its stuck. Screen shows loading multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(3)windows.
Is this a good question?
shakira, sounds like you are stuck with the boot.ini file. I suggest you reinstall you OS. Try booting off your XP install disc and doing a repair install. This may work. Here's the basic instructions:
Configure your computer's BIOS to start from the CD-ROM drive. Then insert your Windows XP Setup CD, and restart your computer.
1. When the Press any key to boot from CD message is displayed on your screen, press a key to start your computer from the Windows XP CD.
2. Press ENTER when you see the message To setup Windows XP now, and then press ENTER displayed on the Welcome to Setup screen.
3. Do not choose the option to press R to use the Recovery Console.
4. In the Windows XP Licensing Agreement, press F8 to agree to the license agreement.
5. Make sure that your current installation of Windows XP is selected in the box, and then press R to repair Windows XP.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete Setup. there is more information about that on here.
Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 0
All Time: 283