Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Is it possible to restore my iPhone without a screen?

Recently someone gave me their old white 16 GB iPhone 3gs without a screen because it was broken. I plugged it in and it seems to be working fine but the previous owner's password is still on it and I can't seem to find a way to do anything without the screen. Is there any way I could restore it or something without a screen?

I don't think so, to get around the password you'll need the home button working and from what you say there is no screen so no home button, I would buy a screen and install it if I were you, it sounds like you have a working phone, iPhone 3GS Display Replacement good luck

Thanks, I thought so. It's not too expensive to get replacement parts so I guess I'll do that.

I would say its worth it !

Daniel will be eternally grateful.