iPhone 4 Repair

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Sim card inserted without tray

Does anyone have experience removing a SIM card that was inserted without a tray? The tray was lost and the owner was desperate for the phone to work so she inserted the SIM without the tray. Surprisingly the phone works, but we want to change the SIM card.

Thanks,

David

I ordered a new SIM card tray from fixit. The SIM card was removed with tweezers. The SIM card was reinstalled with the tray and everything works now. Thanks.

by David Strom

Glad to help.

by Mitch Rush

Most Helpful Answer

Try to dig it out with a straight pin or a paper clip with the phone powered off, I have been successful doing it that way, if you are unsuccessful then the motherboard will need to be removed and then its easily removed from the underside of the board, good luck, iPhone 4 Logic Board Replacement

How did they get the sim in without the tray?

plz can anyone can tell me how to insert sim in iphone 5 without sim tray plz im suffering a reply would be helpful . tahashaikh536@gmail.com

by taha shaikh

David Strom will be eternally grateful.