How to delete photos on camera disc
how do I delete images on camera w/o replacing disc
Is this a good question?
thomas Riley, that should be part of your menu.
Erasing a single image / Erasing all images
1. Press the 7 button.The last image appears on the screen.
2. Select the image you want to erase with the < / > buttons.
3. Press the MENU button.
4. Select [Delete] with the up /down buttons, and press the SET button.
5. Select [Single] or [All] with the < / > buttons, and press the SET button.
[Single]: Erases the selected image or the last image.
[All]: Erases all of the images except for the protected images.
6. Select [Execute] with the < /> buttons, and press the SET button.
To not erase, select [Cancel], and press the SET button.
7. To exit from the menu, press the MENU button.
The manual is available right here
Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 1
Past 30 Days: 6
All Time: 750