Guides and support for various TV brands and styles.

I lost sound. every thing else works fine. please help

every thing was working fine. i changed the chanel and the sound went out. any sugestions

its a sanyo plasma tv model dp50741

I unplugged my TV, waited about 10 /20 seconds, plugged it back it and sound came back on - this was after purchasing a sound bar, which I haven't figured out yet either! LOL

unplugged the tv for 20 seconds worked for my Toshiba

how do you change the sound bar

Hi @b22 ,

What is the make and model number of your TV and your Sound Bar?

What exactly do you want to do regarding the Sound Bar? Are you trying to connect a new or different model?

I have a wallet 32in the remote is broke it's my son's telly does any 1 know where the volume button is on the tv as I can't see it

Plz if any1 knows can u get back to me asap id be very grateful

larry, first try to reset your TV. Disconnect it from AC power, then press and hold the power button on the TV, and not the remote, for 10 seconds. After another minute, plug the set back in and press power once. Then try the other sound out from your TV to a set of speakers etc. If that works, you know that your internal speakers are not working. If it does, it is most likely that the audio IC that drives the internal speakers has failed. It is common in these sets as they use inexpensive low powered amplifier IC's that heat up and fail. You can try to replace the IC, if you have the right tools and experience, or replace the mainboard, part number 1AA4B10N260A0. The IC itself is LV4906 and the mainboard is available at places like this. Hope this helps, good luck.

thanks for the info this site is the greatest

you are welcome:-)

Awesome...the reset procedure did it...thanks

Thanks... I was going to buy a new TV!!!

Nice one! Worked a treat. Thanks!

sanyo plasma tv help is here!!

WAIT!! Don't go throwing your TV's out all is not lost believe it or not :).. The sound went out on my tv I did the following Disconnect it from AC power, then press and hold the power button on the TV, and not the remote, for 10 seconds. After another minute, plug the set back in and press power once. Then try the other sound out from your TV to a set of speakers etc. it did not help But!!!!! I said to my husband I wonder if we can plug some speakers into the TV he unhooked our computer speakers and hooked them up to the back of the TV (there is a usb plug in in the back) anyway VOILA!!!! it worked!!! so I know we will be buying another TV before long but I think this one will work just fine until then :) hope this helps someone!!

Thanks cause mine just went out

I have sound on one channel

USB to what? The manual does not indicate plugins for external speakers

I'm having the same problem... no sound. I've done all the obvious: try different channels; try Fire Stick and cable; try both internal and external speakers (tv and via amplifier); check all the cords and connections; power system off an on; adjust volume/ maker sure it's not muted; make sure no bluetooth or other anything is connected; check all the sound settings on the tv; make sure I haven't gone deaf. Not even getting sound for the navigation, which is turned on in settings. It's weird to me that neither the tv sound nor the sound system work.

Any other suggestions???

Hi @skirun03 ,

Since you do not state the make and model number of your TV, has it got a headphone socket and is there audio there when you plug in a set of headphones?

No it does not have

I have a jvc tv when I first turn on it gas sound bit after a few second it loses sound , I have unplugged and reset cable box nothing please help

Sound is mute on terrarium TV ONLY. It works on all other Fire stick channels. Any ideas?

larry will be eternally grateful.