Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Middle frame insulating adhesive film: necessary?

I'm about to replace a middle frame of an iPhone 4S.

The one I ordered came without the adhesive film that should prevent contact with the LCD

Do I really need that? What is it for? Can I put another kind of sticker or simply nothing?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

I dont know how important is but i found this info about heat shield:

"There is disclosed a liquid crystal display (LCD) device that prevents degeneration of a displaying performance due to heat generated in the LCD. A heat shielding thin film of an aluminum-contained material, which is disposed in a receiving container, shields the heat additionally generated during a converting process of power for driving a lamp in an inverter module, thereby minimizing the heat to be transferred to a reflector panel. Therefore, the heat generated during a process of producing light is efficiently blocked and discharged, thereby minimizing the degeneration of displaying characteristic"

I have changed many middle frames for iphone 4 and there was not any problems.

Jacopo Scarpellini will be eternally grateful.