White "DROID" appears on screen
Can't power on; buttons do not work. White colored"Droid" appears on screen
Is this a good question?
Diane, try a hard reset:
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Press VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + POWER KEY for a few seconds.
3. From the Boot options screen, use the VOLUME DOWN key to navigate to the next option, then select the Recovery by using the VOLUME UP key.
4. When you see the Motorola logo screen, press the VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN key.
5. On the next screen, press the VOLUME DOWN key to go to the Wipe data / factory reset option, then use the POWER key to select that option.
6. Press VOLUME DOWN key to select YES - delete all user data. Then Press the POWER key.
7. When prompted for a reboot, press the POWER key.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 1
All Time: 396